Wright For Governor || Daniels For Lt. Governor 2014

Hemp For Victory!

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

Contribute by Mail

E-mail Print PDF

Please print this form using the print button above.

Name and address are required for contributions of more than $20. State law requires that we collect and report the name, address, occupation, and employer for each individual whose contributions exceed $20 in a calendar year.

Personal Information (* = required field)

First Name *  
Home Phone*  
Cell Phone  

Sign me up for email updates.

* Mail to: Vote Wright, 6304 Falcon Court, Edina, MN 55436

* Please be sure to include the following: Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address, Spouses Name (if a joint contribution), and Employer for each contributor.

Employment Information (* = required field)


To comply with Federal law, contributors are required to provide their employment information.  If you are retired, please enter N/A under Employer and Retired under Occupation; if a homemaker, please enter N/A-Homemaker; if self-employed, please enter Self-Employed under Employer and describe your line of work under Occupation.

Confirm Eligibility

I confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:

* I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.
* This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another
* This contribution is not made from the funds of a corporation or labor organization
* This contribution is made on a personal credit card or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is not made either on a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person
* I am at least eighteen years old

Vote Wright does not accept contributions from any political action committee (PAC). State law prohibits contributions from corporations, labor organizations, National banks, federal contractors, and foreign nationals not admitted for permanent residence. Contributions must be from personal funds and not reimbursed by another person. Contributions are not tax deductible.